February 9, 2011

Week 3 - Day 4.....

 It has been a good day. Sleepy and tired but oh so good.
I really made a conscious effort today to fill up on my water.
I did a fruit smoothie for my lunch today from that place on the corner and I tried the wheat grass shot again. It was as I thought....the orange juice chaser is what had made me feel so punky because this time I did it without the juice and I was great.

My dear beach friend sent me a video link of a family that grows 100% of their food. It was inspiring and laughable all at the same time. I commend them and admire their will power but I don't know that I could ever do the same. I can barely keep my house plants alive.

I must admit I have been pondering the idea of growing wheat grass. I say pondering. It will take me a while to actually make up my mind but I find it all very interesting. The healthy benefits are too good to not ponder it.  And this is probably a ridiculous thought but if I can put whole veggies and fruits into a blender for a smoothie then why not wheat grass? Does it really need to be juice extracted?

For now, I must go to bed.
Blessings to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment