February 8, 2011

Week 3 - Day 2....

 Been a good day for me today.
I am trying to add something to my eating plan...actually I guess make it a plan instead of a haphazard thing. Along with my morning water and coffee I am making myself eat an apple before anything else crosses my lips. I am realizing that while I am a firm believer in apples being a part of every eating solution....I never seem to eat them. I buy them, I smile at seeing them setting pretty in a bowl on the counter, I encourage everyone else have one, but I never seem to eat them.  Silly silly me......

My husband went to the doctor today to see about some questions he had and ended up on medication for a ridiculously high blood pressure. I stayed calm when he told me he was 187/107 (no that is not a typo). He didn't need me to freak out.  Consequently he is more curious about what I am doing. Never in his life has he been one to like a variety of fruits and veggies but he is seeking my advice on what to do.

For me, I am really curious to see how my next check up goes. It has been at least a year since I was last in and I know my cholesterol was pretty high. I bet with virtually everything in my mouth being fresh produce that will really drop over the next couple of months.

For now I must get some sleep.
Blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment