February 2, 2011

Week 2 - Day 3.....

I am feeling really off kilter today but not totally sure why. I put way too many errands into the day so I am genuinely tired. But I think it is more than that. I know for sure that I didn't think to drink near the amount of water that I should have. I know that makes a difference.

I stopped and had one of those all fruit smoothies today and decided to also give a try to a shot of wheat grass. I had assumed they would put it in my drink but that was not the case. I had to throw my head back and swig it like bad medicine and then chase it down with an orange juice. I really didn't think it tasted all that bad. Don;t know if I will ever CRAVE it but it wasn't bad. Afterwards though I felt nauseous for a couple of hours. I am not sure if it was the intensity of the wheat grass  or the acid of the orange juice mixing with my reflux stomach (one of the many things I pray will change as I get more healthy with this raw foods thing).

I made cheddar potato soup for my family with ham chunks and fresh hot biscuits. Nothing looked good to me at all and normally I go nuts over soups.

For now, I must get myself to bed and I vow to drink more water tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment