February 6, 2011

Week 2 - Day 7.....

I did all of my normal stuff today with eating....stuff that I have been eating for the last couple of weeks. But I also ate so azuki bean and rice chips with my humus today ....actually a few handfuls because I liked the different crunch as opposed to my carrots sticks. (ugh! that means I ate out of emotion instead of nutritional desire)
I feel different today. My energy is fine and my system feels fine. I am not positive what the difference is. I think that this weekend maybe even though I have been eating all produce and such, I have been eating a bit too much dehydrated type fruit instead of fresh.

I pulled up a bunch of smoothie recipes on the web this morning and want to try them out tomorrow.  I suddenly remembered last night that one of the things I packed and brought from my dad's house is a food processor. I never even unpacked it when I came home and shoved it in a cabinet. I want to get that out tomorrow and start playing with it.

 I am not bored with my food or anything.  I just feel like playing around a bit. It is the preparation thing that is getting to me I think. I don't like to cook all the time but still....once or twice a week I love to create something.

Pluses today.....2 people told me I am looking different and wanted to know what I was doing. Also, I wore a pair of shoes today that I haven't been able to wear for a good 6 months because my feet were always swollen.

Okay, another glass of water and I am off to bed.
 Blessings to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment