February 3, 2011

Week 2 - Day 4.....

It is 10:30pm and I just downed another glass of cool water. Water, water, water.....how I love my water. I am spoiled with my water.
One of the things we moved up here from my dad's home was a water cooler with both a cool tab and an insta-hot spout. I love it!  I know it is a very silly thing for me to think but somehow I mentally think of my water as more special because it comes from a fancy dispenser in my kitchen that belonged to my dad.

There are all sorts of studies that say we are supposed to have our water cleaned in one way or another and it seems every company has their own cutting edge technology that can't compare. But for me, I am ever so happy with my cooler. The vendor that dispenses my water for pennies says that it has undergone a triple osmosis filtration cleaning. Any ponderings I had in my head that it was secretly tapped into a garden hose behind the store can to an end night before last when the machine ran out of water while filling my 5 gallon jug. It shut off and gave me the rest of my calculated money back.

 Anyway, I tried something new today by recommendation of my dear beach friend. She said, "throw 2 chard leaves in a blender with a mango and you have instant healthy yummy pudding."  I did try it and I loved it. Unfortunately my blender, some 30 years old, decided to give up while doing the job but it was still good. Hubby met me after work at the store and let me pick out a new one. I started looking at juicers and then got overwhelmed at what to do with one. In due time.

Hmmm.....what concoction shall I invent for my taste buds tomorrow with my new blender?

 Things I noticed today.....my facial skin is starting to become more firm and balanced instead of oily and dry. Also my gums are more pink instead of red.  It is all so interesting to me.

Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment