July 15, 2013

Day 8....The Benefits

Wow it has been a whole week!
I have gone from feeling scared, flu-sickly, pacing the house, feeling sorry for myself all the way to feeling good and proud.

 I have now lost 9 lbs which is a good start.
What other things am I noticing?

my face is soft and clear
no snoring
no congestion
no swelling or water retention
no indigestion
no gas
cravings are less
in general I feel more happy and content

Over the last few weeks as I was preparing for this adventure, I bought myself a pair of summer sandals and a couple of maxi dresses. Doesn't sound like a big deal I know. But whenever I would see a nice pair of shoes or clothing before, I would punish myself by saying I could have it after I got healthy and skinny. Then I would get depressed.  Then.......eat in futility.

Boy talk about being my own worst enemy.

Today is a new day and I am making positive choices that affect me for a good future and a prosperous now.

Celebrating God's goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment