July 25, 2013

Day 18

Today has been a busy day to say the least. Taking care of loved ones, cleaning for weekend company, impromptu errands for way more time than I allotted.  I didn't plan my juicing out to accommodate my events. So while we were out today I ordered a fresh mango fruit smoothie from a local coffee shop.

Tonight I am feeling irritable, tired, having a hard time focusing and munchy cravings are hitting me hard. Why? Probably a combination of not having my usual 4-5 juices in a day and I wonder if I should have asked more questions about the ingredients of that smoothie.

Positive side: I never gave in to anything. The pastries at the coffee shop didn't call to me. Nor did I have a hard time baking chicken for my family tonight.  Eventually I will eat chicken. For now, I am not ready to start introducing anything more into my system aside from 'plants'.

We are heading into quite the eventful weekend. I proved to myself with preparing for jury duty those two days that I can own my choices and prep a day full of healthy nutrition. So I need to keep that in mind and not lose all the control I have gained.

Thanking God and celebrating His goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment