July 12, 2013

Day 5

It has been a long day but I feel quite proud of myself.

Made all my drinks, all hubby's drinks, made a huge pot of spaghetti for my brother and sis-in-law and ran a bunch of personal errands.

It is now after 10 pm. My feet and legs are so sore from standing so long in the kitchen. Sigh.....
I had a brilliant idea come to me at the end of the day as I was making the last of 10 juices total. The idea was this.....do my prep work in my food processor. Haa haa It was as if I could hear an angel choir sing and everything got brighter.

Because the food chute for my juicer is so narrow, I really have to cut things up in prep before I can juice. It takes maybe 15 minutes of prep for me for each drink. Gosh if I just use my food processor maybe life would be more simple.

Now to find the counter top room......



No comments:

Post a Comment