July 30, 2013

Day 23......Celebrate

Today I am sitting here enjoying another recipe I found. It is so interesting how as my taste buds change to embrace real food I find I am loving it more and more.

Today is called Green Elixir by Claire Georiou at Reboot.
One of the things I love about the Reboot recipes is that they encourage and list out things you can use as substitute. Her recipe calls for pears but I used apple instead.
Here is what I am drinking in my beautiful celebration glass.

Elixir
4 kale leaves
1 large cucumber
1/2 fennel bulb
1 large granny apple
2 celery stalks 

A word of advice: Have fun and celebrate yourself!
Get out those one wine goblets that sat in the back shelf because you were worried about calories. Nutrient rich juices taste good in anything from a plastic tumbler to sparkling crystal. But why not give yourself the added joy of celebrating you. You are most certainly worth it!

Celebrating God's goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment