July 13, 2013

Day 6....The Will Power

My husband and I got up and had fun in the kitchen working together to make our morning and afternoon juices. Things went by so quickly and it was actually fun to be in the kitchen together. :-)

Thank You Jesus for my food processor!
Things were so much easier today!  I cut up carrots and an apple to fit in the food barrel and with one quick push of the button this came out.

Today was an outing day with my mom and cousin. Originally when I first started this juicing thing, I feared how things would go for me. But I am here to say that it has been a good day for me.

I drank my morning juice and packed my afternoon juice along with a coconut water and a container with a 1/4 cup each of almonds, cherry tomatoes and blueberries.

Truthfully, my mom's taco salad smelled good at first but I made a quick decision that said, "What do I want? Tons of grease, fatty dairy and empty pale veggies or the good nutrition in my purse that will make me feel good emotionally and physically?"  Putting it that way made it a happy no brainer.

Again Thank You Jesus!


Post note........it is late in the night and i feel starved. I had missed one of the 5 juices today but didnt think it a big deal since i packed my healthy snacks. I feel like my stomach is running a tin can along my spine.  Goodness this is something to remember.....dont be too busy to think healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment