January 28, 2011

Day 5.....

Here I am sitting in the living room at 10pm at night watching a movie with my family and chewing on a honey stick.  It has been a good day today. It is quite a novel experience to learn to throw a few healthy snacks in my purse as I head out the door for errands. Until this past week it was my pattern to buy a candy bar....or two while out and about.

 For the record, my main meals today were as follows...
Breakfast: cheese
Lunch: pineapple, prunes, yogurt
Dinner: huge salad with cucumber, tomatoes, bell pepper, broccoli, sunflower seed and cheese
Snacks throughout my day was a banana, a tea from Starbucks and a couple of honey sticks

 It is all so different from a few short days ago when crackers and cookies were my constant fill. But I am having fun and feeling good.

Thank You God!

5 days down and 2 more to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment