January 25, 2011

Day 2.....

 Here I am at 10:08pm and I feel that despite the crazy events of the day, I succeeded in doing well.
Okay, actually I did put a 1/4 of a saltine cracker in my mouth before I realized what I was doing while feeding my niece lunch....but I think we will not break out the whip of correction just yet.

So what exactly does my day look like when my tummy says "fill 'er up"?
This morning I started my day with a glass of water and then chased it down with a banana. Coffee was my next fly by and gave me an emotional "good girl you can do this" feeling.  With caring for my 16 month old niece throughout the day I have to admit that my food choices are not in a mental order of remembering. But I can say for sure that I did things like peaches and yogurt, carrots and tomatoes, prunes and cherries. Then tonight for dinner I had an apple and a big green salad with carrots, tomatoes and cucumbers.  That along with a couple measured bowls of Kashi cereal and soy milk made my day basically.

I can feel changes happening in my body. I had a little bit of a headache today but once I drank more water it went away. I think the biggest difference so far is my digestive tract. Nothing I want to go into any detail about here but definitely different, slightly uncomfortable and yes embarrassing.

Day 2 is complete and 5 days to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment