May 26, 2011

Day 122...

What doesn't work.....

Today I went through my refridgerator to juice whatever I put my hands to. I did half a honeydew melon, a big leaf of kale, a handful of parsley, a clump of wheat grass, 2 kiwi and a bit of celery.

I suppose it was loaded with all sorts of health benefits but in retrospect I think it was too green. The combination of kale, parsley and wheat grass sat heavy on my stomach for quite a while.

Lesson learned. Must be more careful in blending experiment choices.
Oh well, it is still fun.

Blessings to you today!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jules,

    Sounds like you and I have a lot in common! I'm so glad to have you as a reader, and I appreciate all your support! I just found your blog and am now a follower. I love your background...very visually appealing! You should be proud!!!

    Happy Blogging,
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to comment earlier, but it didn't show up, so I'll give it another try.

    Thank you so much for reading my blog. It sounds like we have a lot in common!

    I just found your blog, and I am now a follower of yours!

    Thanks,
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete