May 24, 2011

Day 120...

 Today's breakfast...


I found several detox recipes on the web and wrote down the ones that sounded most appealing. Now I am trying out different ones each time I play with my juicer. This one didn't call for an apple but I put a Granny Smith in it just for a bit of sweet.

 Detox (Revised)

1 cucumber
1 cup spinach
1 cup parsley
2 celery ribs
1/2 lemon without peel
1 granny smith apple

This is so tasty! Looks green, tastes green, but has a really nice flavor kick to it. Now I can't decide which one I like better. I guess that is good. Then I can alternate between drinks and not get bored.


Last night Hubby and I went out to red Robin and shared a chicken wrap. It felt good to know that we were being health conscious while not breaking our budget but still having different flavors. We also ordered a batch of their fried zucchini. Yum! I knowthe fried part isn't worthy of applause but it was still good.

We also started an adventure yesterday of taking our filtered water to the next level. We now have ionized water in our house. I have been hearing the benefits of it for quite some time now so we shall see how things go. Hubby says he can already feel a difference. Though his arthritis always gives him a hard time in the morning, he commented that there was nothing sore when he rolled out of bed. 
Hmmmm...very interesting.

Have a blessed and wonderful day today.



No comments:

Post a Comment