May 23, 2011

Day 119....

 I have a juicer....the one I had been wanting for a while! I am so excited! I got it in the mail on Thursday and then went and did all of my produce shopping over the weekend. Yesterday I began putting my plan together in earnest. It is so fun and easy! 
 My breakfast today was a detox recipe that I found online.
Good Morning Detox

1 Apple
1 Celery Rib
1 Big Handful of Spinach
4 Carrots
1/2 Lemon without the rind

Then I added a clump of wheat grass to it all because....my machine can do wheat grass too.   :-)


 Yum! It tastes so refreshing! 
Even my girls said it was good.
Now I am ready for my day.

Thank you God for my juicer. I love being able to get my nutrition in without feel so bulky full all the time.

God bless your day richly!


No comments:

Post a Comment