May 25, 2011

Day 121...

Last night I wanted to play with my juicer and see what kinds of concocting I could create.
I combined a half of a honeydew melon with a leaf of kale, a bit of parsley, a granny apple and some celery. Yum! My family loves to sample the juices that are created and I need to make mental note to make sure there is more than what I plan on drinking because by the time my glass gets around the circle and back to me there isn't much left.


This morning I used these ingredients for breakfast.....

Yum Wake Up

2 ribs celery
4 carrots
1 granny apple
1/2 lemon (without the peel)
big handful of spinach
nice clump of wheat grass

This is too much fun! My brother and baby niece came over while I was creating. Little Angel had a taste and gave a big surprised tasty lip smacking look. My brother had a taste and licked his lips as he tried to pick out all the ingredients on his palate. When I told him what was in it he laughed at me in shock and sort of shook his head at his crazy health crazy sister.

God bless you today with health, wisdom and favor!


No comments:

Post a Comment