June 3, 2011

Day 130...

I decided to throw things together today that were in need of being used before they are no good. Here is what I came up with...




3 Carrots, 1 Cucumber, 1 Granny Apple, 1 Orange, 1/2 Lemon, big handful of spinach and a large cutting of wheat grass.



 I am not sure what effects I will get from such a large cutting of wheat grass but I wanted to use it before it lost all of its power. Everything tastes good together. As you can see, I started drinking and then remembered to snap a picture.

Blessings to you today!



1 comment:

  1. Cool Juicer, am enjoying catching up with your journey--I've been without internet so long and still not caught up.

    here's a morning juice confiscated from T.Z. and it's pretty much my standard:

    1 apple
    1 cucumber
    1 zuchinni (I like the small ones)
    celery
    baby bok choy (or green cabbage)
    beet (add some leaves if they are nice looking)
    bit of ginger
    and maybe or maybe not a few carrots
    lemon is in the original, but I usually skip it

    I believe we are going to read Quantum Easting next -- sounds like you are enjoying yourself.

    One thing I'd like to see is a recipe for a salad dressing to replace the Blue Cheese dressing or the Veganaise I'm addicted too.

    Happy Blogging, Your Friend at the Beach

    ReplyDelete