January 31, 2014

Yummy Smoothie Recipes

Yesterday and today I asked God to help me figure what to put in my body for nourishment. Among the things He suggested, there were two smoothies that I thought I would share here because they are yummy and beneficial.

The Greens Smoothie made a full blender of yum. I kept it cold in the fridge and filled my glass three times throughout the day whenever I felt the desire for more food. God also suggested that I have my first serving with a sliced up avocado laced with lime juice.

Greens Smoothie
(makes about 3 servings)
2 cups pineapple
3 romaine
1.5 cups water
1/2 lime squeezed
2 handfuls spinach
1 banana


Shot In The Arm
(makes 2 servings or 1 sports bottle for being on the go)
This yummy concoction is a 2 step process but so worth it.
I juiced the following:
1 lime
1 cucumber
4 celery stalks
1 granny apple
1 branch basil

Then I mixed it in my blender with:
1 handful of spinach
1 avocado
1/5 banana

Enjoy and celebrate all that God has for you today!


No comments:

Post a Comment